TID + BITS OF LIFE ❤️


I have been squeezing in a lot these past few weeks. Probably too much! Like attending concerts when I am nine months pregnant, haha. I took my brother with me to the Imagine Dragons concert and we had a blast. He was a true sport spending the night with his pregnant sister who couldn't even stand up that long to dance! I know I was probably a pretty lame date for something like this, but he was sweet about it all and didn't seem too embarrassed to be seen out with me! haha It really was such a great show. They know how to perform and really get the audience going. I also loved all the stage setups, lights and smoke etc. Such a great show! I wish we had been on the floor, but then again, knowing I could hardly stand for longer than 5 minutes.... I really did need a seat! haha


Full on nesting mode! We still have a few tweaks we need to make in the nursery but for the most part, all the hard stuff is done. I painted the closet doors last week, Trevor installed them, and started putting doorknobs back on everything. This little girl won't even appreciate all the hard work that it took to pull this off with me being so far along and Trevor not being able to walk! haha But we are happy with how everything turned out and are getting pretty excited to bring a little one home soon.


My visiting teacher is pretty much an angel, she also happens to be my neighbor. She insisted on throwing me a shower and even though I feel like hardly anyone knows me in the ward or neighborhood a great group of people turned up for it. It really meant a lot to me because I haven't felt like I have been apart of a true ward family since the home ward I grew up in. It was very thoughtful, and she made some killer liege waffles that tasted just like the ones from all the food trucks! They were Uh-MAZING. I am kicking myself now for not getting a picture with her, but I did manage to get some of the food :) haha

And if those waffles weren't enough I got plenty more the same week! Courtney really wanted to hit up Bruges Waffles & Frites, a place we introduced to our families back when we were freshly married and living down town (mentioned herehere and here and who knows where else on this blog we go so much! haha) and now they always want it when they come up to visit, haha. 


And then I proceeded to have even more waffles... You guys, I can't make this stuff up! haha Trevor's family wanted to throw me a family baby shower and so they came up and made.... waffles! haha It was nice to see so much of Trevor's family and spend some time with them. He has so much family up here and it is a shame we don't get together more often. It was really sweet of Trevor's family to drive all the way up for it as well from St. George and Arizona. Courtney and I got to take a pregnant sister pic finally as well, she is due in October!


Trevor's parents, sister and niece stayed the weekend so it was fun to spend some more time with them as well. Mia and Trevor enjoyed each other's company that is for sure, she took the guitar and music lessons from Trevor very seriously. It was the cutest!


Then I got to celebrate someone else for a change! My good friend Lisa is also expecting a little girl, due in October, and I couldn't be more excited for her. A few us met up at the scrumptious Eva's Bakery to indulge in pastry heaven and stuffed french toast. We topped the afternoon off with some much needed pedicures! And yes, I realize every part of my body is swollen in this picture... I am busting at the seams people! haha Baby girl is probably going to come out as some form of brunch item since apparently all I eat is sugary breakfast food ;) 

13 comments

  1. i love this post so much and i am sooo excited for you girl!!!!!!!! :D

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! It is pretty crazy with how close it is! haha :)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy your blog. Those waffles look incredible. So excited for your family!

    Beveling Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waffles have been my constant obsession all throughout pregnancy haha! You are soo brave for going to a concert so late in the game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I didn't get tired of eating them basically every day! haha And yes, I don't know what I was thinking, but it was fun at least! haha :)

      Delete
  4. You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!!!! :)

    xoxo

    freeheart27.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Sabrina, you warm this super preggo girls heart haha :) I feel like I am struggling! hahaha

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've definitely been having a lot of fun. I love the picture of you and Alex at the concert. Love you and am sooooo excited for you xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you got all those pictures of Mia and Trevor... SO cute! She still mentions him on the daily (as well as laughing at farting and making barfing noises, HA!) Had so much fun with you! Thanks for letting us stay!!

    ReplyDelete

  8. Henderson Elizabeth
    Dr joy is a trust worthy spell caster and he will be of great help to you. I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of marriage my husband left me because I lost my womb, and i was unable to give birth to children. I felt like my life has come to an end, and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time, but thanks to this spell caster called Dr joy whom i met online after my friend Becky Ross told me how he also helped her to bring back her husband in less than 2 days. I believed her and decided to give Dr joy a try and i contacted him on his email joylovespell@gmail.com. and explained my problems to him. He laughed and told me that In less than 2 days, my Husband will come back to me again, and that he will restore my womb and i will give birth to children. At first i thought it was a joke but i took courage and believed as Dr joy has said and it did happen just as this Great spell caster said, My husband called me and was crying, begging for forgiveness. I forgive him and today i am so glad that all worries and problems has gone away, and we are even happier than before, another good news is that i am pregnant now, and very soon we will have our baby. Dr joy is really a gifted and a powerful spiritual man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. I advice you all If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems just Contact Dr joy on his email on joylovespell@gmail.com. because he will always help you to solve all problems. Once again thank you Dr joy. Thank you, thank you.
    you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348100452479.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!