I like goals, and I really, really like lists. So I figured it was time to really give myself a push and make a list of 25 things to accomplish before I turn 25. I am already a few months behind, so I have to get these done in the next 10 months.
So here we go. This should be fun :)
2. Get in the best physical shape of my life (or post high school best body anyway, HA!)
3. Learn to play guitar, okay learn to play a song on the guitar. (I only have the best teacher there is)
5. Go on a spontaneous date weekend with Trevor.
8. Read the Book of Mormon all the way through.
9. Visit my Grandparent's in Nanaimo.
11. Learn more about photography, and how to really use my camera.
12. Make eating healthy into a lifestyle.
13. Organize (finally) and get rid of most of my closet.
14. Really make an effort to start saving money. (Even though it might not be a lot right now.)
15. Finally put together our wedding album, and an album from Trevor's mission.
17. Create a Mission Statement for my life that outlines my priorities and goals.
18. Learn how to professionally ice sugar cookies (random, I know)
19. Develop the habit of praying every morning and night.
21. Take the time to cook more, make a new recipe every month!
22. Read 5 new books. (Don't laugh, I know some people read that many in a month! I have made the bad habit of just reading blogs, and watching dumb reality t.v.)
24. Attend the Temple more.