BLOGGING AT THE NEXT LEVEL - EBOOK

I can't tell you the countless e-mails and messages I have received over the years asking me about how to gain a following on a blog. I have done several posts about blogging tips etc. and I finally decided to put together everything I know into an e-book with all my advice, tips, and things that I have learned over the several years I have been blogging.






CREATE a community, GAIN a following, and make some MONEY along the way.

Take your blog to the next level through this eBook! I started out with a personal blog about my life and over the years have created a community online that has resulted in a variety of different opportunities to meet and work with some great people and brands. In this eBook I candidly share everything I have learned along the way.

The most common e-mail I receive is “How do I get more readers for my blog?” Or “How do I get more followers?” Most bloggers want to take their blog to that next level, and they want to know how.

I am going to share with you how I personally took my blog to that next level. That level where you can work with other bloggers, brands, and make money.

What you can expect to find in this eBook...


TABLE OF CONTENTS

DEFINE YOUR SUCCESS………………………………………….. 1
What, Why and “IT”!

LOOKS MATTER..………………………………………………….. 6
What makes a good blog design?

QUALITY IMAGES………………………………………………... 10
Quick tips for great photography

TREAT IT LIKE A BUSINESS……………………………………. 13
Want to make money off of your blog?

GETTING TRAFFIC……………………………………………….. 15
People are not just going to FIND you

SOCIAL NETWORKING………………………………………….. 18
Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, & Facebook

NETWORK………………………………………………………….. 19
Giveaways, Guest posts, Link ups, Sponsors & Affiliates

NIFTY SERVICES………………………………………………….. 25
Some things you should know about if you don’t


This eBook is chalk full of valuable insight and information regarding taking your blog to the next level that I wish I had when I was first blogging. For only $5.00 you can get all this information, which is much cheaper then buying ad space on someone's blog, and this will be much more beneficial to your growth!
 
-don't mind the obnoxious pinterest button that pops up, just click around it ;) 








32 comments

  1. This is so exciting Alycia! Thank you for putting together all your tips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing for doing this! thank you so much!!!
    Courtney Rae
    purelypoised.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alycia, that is so amazing! I'm so proud of you. I think you should have charged at least $10. You spent a lot of time putting this together and you are giving out great information. People would pay $10 and your time and knowledge are worth that much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO excited about this!! Can't wait to read it!! :)
    Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't tell you how helpful this is--especially to a new blogger like myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this! I am actually writing a similar one myself:) The more the merrier! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You go girl!! I want to write an Ebook, but I have no clue what to write about. You definitely covered the best topic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! This is a great idea!!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome....I love that you took the time and effort to produce this. I can't wait to check it out :) What a little blogging guru you are...love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea, it looks like a great book

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so awesome! I'll have to check it out!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much this means the world to me. Thank you for your time. I will be buying this soon :O)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is soo cool!
    Thanks girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Got it. Read it. Loved it!! Good job putting all those helpful tips together! I should totally implement a few into my blogging life :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this eBook will be of great value for my work. I am a blogger for 7 years now, but I am still seeking for new ideas and techniques to further enhance my skills. I am certain I would enjoy the book considering its innovative approaches. Thank you for sharing it with us.


    My homepage | Online PhD UK

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just purchased as an early birthday present to myself. Thank you for all of your hard work in gathering all this info and putting it together! You are awesome girl!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just saw this and I am so pumped! Way to go girl =]

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations! Way to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for this informative blog. It’s a pleasure to read information from a BLOGGING AT THE NEXT LEVEL - EBOOK. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article.
    free series

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much I bought the book and it had great information. Things I was always wondering about you wrote about. Words can't express how much it means for you to take the time to put the book together . Thank you taking the time. Hope all is well and hope to hear from you when you get time :O)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I’ve been looking for this. I already have a blog and just need to take it to the next level!

    My Website - TEFL COURSES LONDON

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's a impressive post that has everything to describe in it.

    Regards
    Google Educator Level 1 Exam Answers 2019

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's a effective post that has everything to describe in it after this this blog you can easily boost your blog.

    PPC Guide
    PPChero


    ReplyDelete
  25. My rather long internet look up has at the end of the day been compensated with pleasant insight to talk about with my family and friends.

    Semrush Certification Exam

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!