2. On the topic of husbands, you totally can't make out in glasses. Not that we make out much (hint hint husband if you are reading this) but you know what I mean, those suckers get in the way, so not sexy.
3. Forgetting you are wearing glasses and going to rub your eyes. Almost broke them doing that one.
4. Trying to read a book in bed. I like to lean on my side and I switch sides depending on which page I am on.... is that weird or do you guys do that too? Anyways, you can't lay down on your side with glasses on, it smushes them up on one side which is very awkward, and not good for them.
5. Opening up the oven that is very hot, just to get your glasses covered in steam from the heat, blinding you for a moment. Well we are on that lets just add anything that involved steam, the bathroom, a hot cup of soup... you get the idea.
6. Forgetting you are wearing glasses when you get into the shower. Fail.
7. Having your eye itch and trying to get at it, all to hit your finger right on the glass.
8. Getting your hair stuck in the part where the glasses bend and ripping out your hair. I hate that!
9. Bending over while cleaning the toilet lovely visual I know and having them slip right off my head! Oh yeah, that happened!
Why can't I seem to remember I am wearing these darn things?! As fun as I thought wearing glasses full time would be, I mean come on, cute accessory 24/7... I am so over it.