Twenty Six


Just the other day a friend text me a photo of us from seven years ago, we were freshman in college. How on earth was I a freshman in college seven years ago?! It was a picture of me and two of my friends and we were being completely obnoxious and inappropriate and it just brought me back to how I was at eighteen. Oh how old I thought I was, how much I thought I knew. I have grown and changed so much in the last seven years, and thank goodness! :)

I don't know if it is because I am now closer to thirty than I am twenty, but twenty six is my first birthday where I truly feel like I am a grown adult. This birthday and this year already feels so different, so much changed in 2014 and 2015 is really a new chapter in mine and Trevor's life. I am looking forward to what it will all bring. They say that when your birthday lands on a full moon that you will have a great year, I have a feeling that this omen is going to be the real deal! 

16 comments

  1. Happy birthday!!!!!! I feel like I felt that way at 26, now I am 31 and I swear it gets better every year!! That picture is gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, Alycia! wish you another adventurous year of life. i'll turn 26 too this year and i feel like after 24 i am officially old. and 26 feels soooo much closer to 30. hhaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday pretty girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! I can't wait to see what this year has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! It's crazy how fast time flies, how we can suddenly feel grown up, and yet not a day older than 18 too. Best wishes for a full and happy year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday! glad to hear that someday i'll feel like a grown adult hahaha

    xo, k
    pocket of blossoms

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Gorgeous photo!! I can totally relate. Man how time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and even better year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooovveeee this photo! Happy Birthday!! 26 is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday!! Love the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just saying happy birthday, I love birthdays they are better then funerals

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!