PIN WORTHY I


I know it is winter time, but we have actually been having a pretty mild winter so far here in Utah (fingers crossed) and I know I should be all about the soups right now, but I just can't get enough of amazing salads at the moment! This one from Blue Bird just looks divine and I can't wait to make it. I mean, thick cut sourdough bread sliced into cubes?! Soaked up in olive oil?! Yes please! Check out the rest of my pin worthy picks this week after the jump :)
























 
 
 
 



 



 And of course, let's end with a gorg pic of Blake ;)

6 comments

  1. OMG YUM! hard not to forget about the healthy eating and fitness and so on with these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm on a diet and you just made me want to eat all those things I loved this post ! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, yes, very pinworthy!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. well..now I am hungry!!!!!!

    www.ohmissjackie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I officially wish I was eating all of this junk at 7am now :) HA!
    Can't wait to see you next week! Yesssssss!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!