tiffany&co - olive leaf...


Last week I had the opportunity to attend a special preview of a new Spring collection at Tiffany's! I am a huge fan of Tiffany & Co, I mean who isn't, and I love seeing some blogger friends, so it was a great morning!

This collection was design by Paloma Picasso , as in Pablo Picasso's daughter! I was so excited when I heard that. Her collection is called Olive Leaf and it was inspired by where she lives. I thought it was such a unique collection and something that hasn't really been seen at Tiffany's. I love the colors she used and the delicate natural feel of the jewelry.

The gold and citrine stones were just beautiful together! Loved all the "olive leaf" inspiration details.



Love those gold statement earrings!
 

This cuff was absoulty beautiful! I loved it!
I always love seeing Cara, wish we lived closer! :)
The Tiffany Box Petit Fours were the cherry on top of such a fun morning! I have always wanted to try these :) They lived up to their reputation!

Thanks Tiffany's for having me! 


28 comments

  1. how fun is this!!? so fun, I want to go! you look gorgeous per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blue earings are to die for! Totally on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! Love seeing some of my fave bloggers meet up :) The Tiffany event looks like it was so lovely. Fun to be a part of :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool experience you lucky duck! You look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous.... I want to go ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible! Wow, you are so lucky! I love the earrings!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. So neat! I remember learning that she designed for them and I was completely wowed. Looks like a great time!!! :)

    The Mrs. and The Momma

    ReplyDelete
  8. What! This looks amazing. Pretty jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, the gold earrings are gorgeous!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun!!!!
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want all the twig leaf jewelry. HOWWWWWWWWW did you get to go to this event???????????

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those pieces are absolutely beautiful!

    Sara
    http://sbengschayearoftransformation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow all of this is so so gorgeous! i want it all!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you and cara look like sisters! Anyone told you that before? :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. love love love Tiffany jewelry! Looks like such a fun time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's awesome; what a cool invite! Those earrings are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The jewelry is beautiful and how fun you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cool that you got to go, all the jewelry looks so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. All this jewelry looks amazing!

    Shannon
    http://GBOfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is THE perfect girls day. Oh my gosh I cant get over those little tiffanys box treats either!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah the Tiffany Box Petit Fours are absolutely adorable - looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow that jewelry is amazing! How unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. "Thanks Tiffany's for having me!"... #whatalife
    Love that ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great,nice and educative blog.You may also be searching Order Butts Lift Cream Online , hydrogel buttock injection 1000cc online, allergan botox online, Buy black tar heroin-online
    For more information and quick updates, wickr: drubybay1010 , Whatsapp:+14013083901 for more information

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!