Valentine's Day & Vlog ❤️


Sunday was Valentine's Day, and it was pretty crazy thinking about how just a year ago we had shared our little secret with the world. It left us feeling pretty sentimental. Trevor and I have spent 8 Valentine's Days together, 8! I decided to take a trip down memory lane and read my blog post from that night. Yes, I have been blogging for a LONG time! haha We have come a long way from those two kids, and Sunday night we fed our baby solids for the first time! So much has changed, but for the better. We LOVE being parents! I put together a little vlog from the day, which may be boring to you, but of course was adorable to us, haha. ❤️

5 comments

  1. Oh my little guy was LOVING watching her eat & play haha! So if nothing else you'll entertain the babies am I right? ;) She is such a cutie pie & seriously this stage right now is my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun video! She was a champ with that avocado!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, she is getting so big!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable and you look so beautiful in this vlog btw!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!