Rocksbox & First Month Free Code


TOP: C/O PINK BLUSH MATERNITY JACKET: GAP (SIMILAR) JEWLERY: ROCKSBOX 
Have you ladies seen some of your favorite bloggers and social media gals sporting some Rocksbox jewelry lately? Rocksbox is the premiere destination to borrow jewelry before you buy. For a monthly fee, Rocksbox Insiders receive a highly curated box of designer jewelry with the option to borrow, buy or swap at any time. They feature 30+ amazing designers including Kendra Scott, House of Harlow, Gorjana, and Loren Hope.

To start I took a little style "taste test" as I like to call it, for them to gather the different types of jewelry I like and get an idea of what my taste is. You can be as specific or as broad as you like. They carry so many amazing pieces and the box they sent me had three pieces that I LOVED. It was nice to try them all out so I could see which pieces I would actually wear the most. I can tell you right now these earrings were worn on the daily, and so that tells me that they would be a great purchase for me. The dainty little bars were subtle enough for everyday, but also unique so they weren't boring. I loved them. This necklace, while amazing, I am obviously not wearing a statement necklace like this as much as some dainty earrings. But it got compliments when I wore it for sure! It is a statement piece for a reason! Being able to test them out for a bit gives you a better idea of what you want before you buy it. I can't tell you how many times I have bought something thinking I will use it and love it a lot and then, I don't. Oh and can we talk about this bracelet, that beautiful blue just popped with everything I wore and I have received so many compliments on it. 

Not sure if you are totally sold? Experience it free of charge! You can get your first month free by signing up HERE and using CODE: crowleypartyxoxo Seriously, at least try it out, you will love receiving a little gift of goodies to revamp your wardrobe! :) 

TOP: C/O PINK BLUSH MATERNITY JACKET: GAP (SIMILAR) JEWLERY: ROCKSBOX 

ROXANA B. PHOTOGRAPHY

9 comments

  1. SO cute!!! Love your choices, you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that they let you try things for a bit! I would def keep those earrings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that necklace!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is awesome! And heavy haha but in a good way, like the quality is ON point!

      Delete
  4. Lovely!!!
    sam@fivefivesixandone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried Rocksbox before and they were awesome! They never disappoint!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!