PIN WORTHY I


I know it is winter time, but we have actually been having a pretty mild winter so far here in Utah (fingers crossed) and I know I should be all about the soups right now, but I just can't get enough of amazing salads at the moment! This one from Blue Bird just looks divine and I can't wait to make it. I mean, thick cut sourdough bread sliced into cubes?! Soaked up in olive oil?! Yes please! Check out the rest of my pin worthy picks this week after the jump :)
























 
 
 
 



 



 And of course, let's end with a gorg pic of Blake ;)

7 comments

  1. OMG YUM! hard not to forget about the healthy eating and fitness and so on with these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm on a diet and you just made me want to eat all those things I loved this post ! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, yes, very pinworthy!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. well..now I am hungry!!!!!!

    www.ohmissjackie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I officially wish I was eating all of this junk at 7am now :) HA!
    Can't wait to see you next week! Yesssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It's been said that any bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Advanced Sports Betting Software.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!