WHERE I SHOP

One huge element of my blog is sharing my favorite fashion and beauty finds with all of you. I guess you could say this is more of a shopping blog than anything else! (sorry husbands!) While I usually link to where I got something, I decided it was about time I put together a list of all my favorite places to shop online. I hardly ever go to the store anymore because shopping online is my all time favorite! I often receive questions about sizing, etc. so feel free to e-mail me anytime because I have got to the point where I know how most things will fit from different companies and can give you my best educated opinion on what I think will work best for you! Enjoy!


WHERE I SHOP


 
MY FAVS















HONORABLE MENTIONS

















BEAUTY








JEWLERY




4 comments

  1. I love Baublebar! All their pieces are always fabulous!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently started shopping at Sephora! I'm a big fan now. I was a long time Macy's makeup shopper but now I love Sephora. I'm going to have to check some of these out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a chance you are qualified for a complimentary $250 Kohl's Gift Card.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!