I'M LOVING: JCREW FACTORY

I have always been a huge fan of J.Crew Factory! They have such classic pieces for a more affordable price point than J.Crew. They recently added a bunch of new arrivals and they have some really great pieces! Instead of putting together an entire outfit that goes together I figured today I would just share all the items I'm loving! From my picks it looks like I am ready for fall... Oh and they are offering 25% OFF online right now and most of this is already on sale as it is, sooooo, be prepared :) 
 
 
A / B / C / D / E / F / G / H / I / J / K / L / M

5 comments

  1. I got a ton of stuff at the factory store two months ago. Two skirts, a shirt and a dress all for $70!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress. I could probably live in JCrew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, Jcrew factory is the best kept secret. Love, love love!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!