What happens when you get a bunch of bloggers together...

 ... a bunch of selfie photo booth pictures will ensue!

I will continue the Canada trip documentation soon! But until then I wanted to do a quick post about an event I went to! The same day I got back from Canada I attended Jillee's First Annual Utah-Blogger BBQ! Although I was completely exhausted, I mean I had just arrived after driving through the night from Canada, it was such a fun thing to do first thin coming home. Reminded what good friends I have here. 

Jillee is the incredible woman behind One Good Thing If you haven't checked her site out yet, you need to get on that! She is a Pinterest dream come true that woman! She hosted an amazing night at Bam Bam BBQ in Orem with a bunch of talented women and men, where we were able to mingle, chat, network, and learn more about opportunities we have as bloggers in our community as well as online. I love having the opportunity to be surrounded by such inspiring people! 

Thanks for having me Jillee :)!

Now onto some photobooth fun...


 Blessed to have such amazing people in my life!

18 comments

  1. This looks awesome and reaffirms that I need to go on a blate soon!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This honestly looks like a blast -- so jealous!

    XO,
    Samm
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! Will definitely check out One Good Thing! :)

    x
    Tagg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like such had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun are these pictures?! Y'all are so adorable.

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun! Looks like you all had a great time!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha seems like a fun and happy occasion! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you guys had plenty of fun. I adore meeting other bloggers, we sure are a crazy bunch in general hey!

    xoxo One Stiletto At a Time fashion and beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks fun I hope to go to one someday

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all are so cute. Looks like you guys are a fun group of ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. K most random compliment ever warning but you have the most amazing cheekbones ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! you just made my day :) keep the randomness coming! haha

      Delete
  12. So adorable!!! Why did I ever leave Provo?!

    Oh my gosh... did I just ask that question?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Who knew Provo could grow on us like this... haha It sure took me by surprise that's for sure!

      Delete
  13. Busy girl! Looks like fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!