bachelorette party

I know it is Monday, which means I should be doing a Life Should Be a Party Post. But I have been dying to post about some of the things I did back in San Diego, so I am posting about a real life party instead! haha On that note, I think we agree it would be super fun to feature some of YOUR Life Should Be a Party posts... so submit them NOW so we can feature YOU next week! Email me at crowleyparty@yahoo.com

A few weeks back when I was in San Diego, I attended a bachelorette party for one of my best friends :) We have known each other since sixth grade camp, and we have been friends ever since. I am so excited she is marrying her high school sweet heart in September! We went out to dinner, and then surprised Katy with a hotel room in down town San Diego. We got to view some fire works over the bay right out our window, such a special treat (&yes Katy, we totally planned that and paid to have those done! haha) We hung out in the sky bar that over looks San Diego, and just enjoyed each others company. We woke the next morning and were pool side :) It was the PERFECT couple days, and the much needed friend time I have been needing and missing.  
Love you girls.

I was having fun eating all the lemons...
maybe too much fun.... haha :)
too much fun leads to THE MOST embarrassing pictures caught of you EVER.
 
great great great great weekend :)

31 comments

  1. looks like a blast! girlfriends are the best...and love those lemon faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love girls weekends- especially bachelorettes. looks like a blast (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun weekend. Love that you could see fireworks from your hotel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bachelorette parties are the best and so is San Diego.

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy you got some much needed friend time :) I love you guys together. I was just dusting in your room and came across some pictures of you, Katy & Al. I'm so glad you've been friends for so long. You girls are great together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all up for girl's time!! It DOES look like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun! I love girl dates :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a blast. I need to vacation to Cali very soon! Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures, it looks like so much fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too sweet of you!:]
    Wow, a lot of people are either getting married or having babies!

    That's so nice that your friend is marrying her high school sweetheart. Those are rare!

    xoxo, Bree

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to go to there.

    I fear the summer is slipping away!...I'm clinging to all things sunny and warm, even if it is just a photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pictures of you laughing are so sweet. Looks like the perfect bachelorette party :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like so much fun! The photos are awesome. Love the one of the fireworks :) San Diego looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the picture of you with the big big smile makes you look like a fair sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  15. how do you do your hair alycia? it is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like a fun weekend! :)
    I had a blast at my bachelorette party this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww, makes me miss my girlfriends {we all live away from each other now}! Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i think your hair should be on my head.

    but in brown.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you girls all look so happy and gorgeous! sounds like a perfect bachelorette :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for your sweet comment! your blog is great, too. i'm glad you commented!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow that looks like a great weekend! Bachelorette parties are such great excuses for girl time :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such cute photos! It looks like you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like so much fun! I think the lemon photos are funny haha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like an amazing time & you ladies look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a cute bunch of ladies...love the photos, it looks like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I started a "The Music is Everywhere" series in honor of your "Life Should Be a Party" series. I love the concept of it and thanks for introducing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These pictures are so cute and hilarious. Looks like you had an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  28. YOu gals are all so cute and pretty!! Hope you had a wonderful time. I went to San Diego for work a few years ago and it was amazing! I wanted to move there after!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. what an awesome view of those fireworks! looks so much fun - bachelorette parties are my favorite. so glad you stumbled on my blog - can't wait to follow you along.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just returned from a bachelorette party, too. Your photos are terrific. (MIne are not suitable for work and will NOT be posted to the blog, ha!) What a beautiful group of friends you have! Looks like a grand time. xo.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!