Life Should Be A Party!

I have decided to change up my learn something series and make it a little more fun. While it is important to learn something new every day and throughout the week, I think what most people need is a pick me up! Since one big theme of my blog is life being a party, I figured we could start celebrating our lives! Having a blog is one form of documenting our lives and celebrating it right? I figure if you have a blog, that is something you like to do and are already doing. If you guys have read the "about us" section of this blog, you would know why I decided to name this blog Crowley Party (it had to do with Trevor's proposal!) Our last name is Crowley (derrr) and we want our life to be a CELEBRATION. We think life should be a party! Sometimes it is hard to always stay positive, and when you are having a rough day or week, or month, (or even a yearrrrr! haha) finding and looking for the good things in our life is not always easy to do HOLD that thought, looking for the good in our lives can be easy if we are willing to look at our lives in the right way. Learning how to look at our lives in a positive way ALL THE TIME can be hard though.
But lets work on it together, kapeesh?
What is usually the most dreaded day of the week? Monday! Because that means, back to work, school, life, back to a schedule again. I am always sad because the weekends seem to be the only time Trevor and I have to really spend quality time together. I was thinking we can start giving Monday a better reputation. Lets start the week off with a bang and really celebrate the things in our lives that are currently making us smile, laugh, giggle, feel happy, surprised, special, thankful, or loved, and on and on, you get the idea?! Find those things in your life that you can celebrate, and focus on them throughout the day and the rest of the week, as well as continue to look for more things happening in your life that brings you happiness. 

If you want to LINK up to this weekly, you can do so at the bottom of this post! If you want to link up here, you need to have a "Life should be a Party" button on your blog.
If you are interested in doing a guest post of your Life Should be a Party on MY blog, go here. 


Photobucket



Crowley Party



webcam gif
If you want the moving image I have on my blog, simply just email me for the html code. Once you have the code you just add it to an html widget on your sidebar!

 One more quick thing...
I am under no illusion that people are going to be "happy" 24/7 BUT as long as we are always trying to find things in our lives that we can be happy about and celebrate them, I think that will make a big difference and go a long way.
I truly believe you will find whatever it is you are looking for. So lets look for the GOOD.

Start Celebrating your life today!
Just fill out the form below. Put your name and blog title in the "Link Title" area. (If you wanna start doing this regularly, it's probably best to just make a blog label for your Life Should Be A Party Posts and link THAT up. okee dokee artichokee?)

Lets link it up!


Interested in having YOUR Life Should Be a Party Post being featured on the crowleyparty?! Submit your post, read more about the process here.

21 comments

  1. This is such a great idea...because yes Mondays can be such a drag sometimes! Cute buttons

    XO Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea!! You're the perfect one to start this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already changed my button and can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun way to make Mondays a little better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Mondays are always so slow and uneventful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great idea! Life should be a party, just added your link to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the sweet comments on both my blogs this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! It seriously meant so much to me! I can't wait to check out your blog some more - so far I LOVE it! What a great idea for a linky party too- I will have to get linked up! Thanks again for stopping by - you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waahoooo! Linked up and buttoned up! Can't wait for next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this idea! I always hate checking Facebook on Sunday nights Monday mornings because people are so down over the end of the weekend/beginning of the week. But I refuse to spend 5 days of the week looking forward to 2 days! It just doesn't make sense. I put the button on my blog and will be linking up. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this idea, Alycia! But am extremely confused on how linking up works...lol...yeah...hahaha could you explain it more? (if that's possible, maybe I'm not getting something here)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a great link up and a great thing to challenge people to focus on! Being positive is such a great way to live because life is so short. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an amazing sentiment, love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog!!! It's adorable! Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a wonderful idea! i am excited to start this next monday :] YAY! i can't wait to start thinking positively, cause i mean like you said we don't do it 24/7, but why not have something to help us focus on it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it!
    I always try to look for the positive in situations and not stress out about anything.. mondays can be tough though! i'm going to start thinking of mondays as one step closer to the upcoming weekend. haha.
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this idea :) I'm already trying to think of things I'm celebrating, can't wait to see what other people come up with! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is awesome! I am really excited to do this. Its kinda like my series of posts for my blog! I had people send me their "happy thoughts" its so great to look for the postive things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a neat idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!