I love the direction jewelry has taken the last several years. Instead of just the cookie cutter pieces you could pick up at different department stores, jewelry has evolved into something so much more creative! I am constantly seeing new innovative ways to wear things. While I was home at New Years I was rummaging through the drawers in my old bedroom. I still have odds and ends left in that room, and stumbled across some old jewelry I had from the pre-teen years. I found this fun bracelet made of different colored bobble balls. Then I thought about how I could possibly turn it into a necklace.
What you need:
1. Bracelet that has two open hooks/holes on the end of it.
2. Ribbon (whatever size you prefer, mine was a thicker ribbon.)
What to do:
Do I even really need to explain this? Well here you go...
1. Make sure bracelet is unlocked from hook.
2. Take ribbon and weave through one loop (my ribbon was thicker so I folded it in half)
3. Make it as long as short as you like, and then cut. Take this piece and create another strand of ribbon to equal length.
4. Loop each strand of ribbon through a loop at the end of each bracelet.
5. Put the now necklace around your neck and tie a bow with the ribbon to secure the necklace
&the beauty of it is, you can still take it apart and use your bracelet if you want to. This could be a good thing to try with multiple pearl necklaces for example!