Landon aka "Moose"

Oh my Landon.... this little chubberz will be one this August. He is my older sister's second son. He is basically all about food, and smiling! This boy is just SO happy! His laugh is contagious, and his face just lights up when he does. He just keeps growing and growing and is just a thick heavy ball of boy, this is why everyone calls him "Moose." I just can't wait until he gets older and we can start to really hear him talk. I personally think he will be one of those guys that is a gentle giant. Just a big dude, that is a total teddy bear. My favorite talent of Landon's would be his Sumo Wrestler impression. Now trust me I have been to Japan and have been to a Sumo wrestling competition and met them after... Landon pretty much has this Sumo thing down to a "T"...
 

Love you LANDON... Can't wait to see how much even bigger you have got since I last saw you!





6 comments

  1. Dying over that tp diaper! Srsly i spewed cherry coke! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! haha i love that sumo picture. its so freaking funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby butts are so ridiculously cute!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww SO happy on the swing! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the lovely comments :)

    You have amazing beautiful eyes!! I'm really touched by your post, seeing how much love you have for your super cute niece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've said it before...I love your fam. That sumo picture just topped my day off :)

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!