- Mi Madre came from San Diego to go to Time Out For Women with me. Very cool experience.
- Which leads to my next highlight, Going to Time Our For Women! I went with my mother, and my old Young Woman's President Holly Welch. It was really cool, and recommend everyone to go to one sometime!
- Trevor gave me a very thoughtful gift. He was super Sweet and amazing like always.
- We got Brazilian for dinner at Tucanos and Trevor even went and saw a chick flick with me :) what a trooper.
- I GOT TWO PLATES OF MY CHINA! So excited and surprised to see my parents got me started on the China I wanted! I can't wait for one day to hold amazing dinner parties with all of my beautiful plates. Someday right?
- Seeing Courtney and Eric (my in-laws) I love hanging out with Courtney and feel so blessed to have a sister-in-law that I totally and completely get along with. Someone I would be friends with if I had met her and she wasn't even related to my husband :)
- All the cards and gifts that were sent from friends and family! It is nice to see how much people love you.
- Hearing my niece Sydney almost perfectly saying "Happy Birthday!"
- Last but not least, my grandparents sent me THE MOST amazing GLOVES! I LOVE THEM. My hands are always freezing here in Utah, haha I am a big complainer of the snow, but what is so extra special about these gloves are the fact that they are Vancouver 2010 Olympic gloves. That is right :) My grandparents live in British Columbia and get to experience the Olympics being all around them. Oh how I wish I could ditch school and head up there to spend time with them and see beautiful Canada :) The other best part is there are maple leafs on the inside of the hand... I think that is pretty cool! Even if my brother thinks I am lame for loving them so much. I mean, although I consider myself a San Diego girl. I was born in Canada. You can't just forget that or take that away. That is where I am from, where my family comes from. I have Canada pride, even if my little body only lived there for three years, it is where my family history is!
Wish I could have seen everyone.
Who in his own way, lets me know how much I mean to him.