Walmart Holiday Photo Gifts!



When it comes to gift giving, we all want to give someone something that is thoughtful, and personal. One of my go to personal gifts, are photo gifts. What are photo gifts? They are gifts that utilize photographs in one way or another. I am someone who love pictures and the memories they evoke when I look at them. When I can utilize those feelings in a gift, that is the best kind of gift to give.

With the holidays just around the corner, I teamed up with Walmart to showcase a great personalized photo gift. Walmart offers a great variety of photo gifts, but I was specifically drawn to their ornaments. Ornaments hold a special meaning in my family. As long as I can remember my family has collected Christmas ornaments from special places we have visited, for milestones, or special occasions. It is so fun to pull them out every year and remember the stories and memories behind them. This year my husband and I welcomed a new addition, and I knew I had to make some Christmas ornaments to commemorate her first Christmas! I know her Grandparents will love them!


They have a great selection of ornament photo gifts that come in various shapes and materials. Gorgeous metal, aluminum, glass, porcelain, and ceramic ornaments where you can showcase a special photograph! I chose to have a newborn picture of our daughter Ella put in these beautiful glass oval shaped ornaments. I know when our family members put these on their trees, with the soft twinkle of Christmas tree lights on behind it, they won't be able to help but smile when they look at it. With 3,5000 Walmart Photo locations nationwide or with the ability to order online you can easily put together a meaningful gift. They even have a mobile image transfer in the store for you to easily transfer photos. You can use their Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer App or connect with a cable at the kiosk. If you are shopping last minute, many of these gifts are available for same day pick-up in the store! Walmart Photo is offering free shipping on all cards and gifts through 12/30/15 so make sure you utilize that to get some Holiday shopping done.

Be sure to visit Walmart Photo's brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers' posts.

2 comments

  1. I really love this idea. I'm pretty sure im going to give everyone an ornament like this... except it will have my dog on it.. because i'm that person.
    -Ashley
    www.constellationandcanine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those precious glass ones they have! This is such a great gift idea for grandparents!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!