miracle baby & shower


Last Christmas my mom and sister's friends threw her an adorable baby shower. We are all just so excited for her to be having this experience of pregnancy, and wanted to all come together when we had the opportunity to celebrate since she lives in another country. The theme was milk and cookies, which was perfect since they are waiting to know the sex of the baby, so it had to be gender neutral.

We are all so excited to find out what it will be since she has all boys. I am guessing and hoping for a girl. Mainly because my sister Kira is such a girly girl that she would be such a fun mom for a daughter. Of course she is an amazing mother to boys as well, but their daughter would be hooked up in the closet department, just sayin'. I also am obsessed with the name they have picked out if it is a girl, sooooo basically, we will all find out in April! I can't wait, and am so thrilled for her.

It was such a fun afternoon, reconnecting with friends and watching her open such thoughtful and beautiful gifts. Loved being able to celebrate this exciting time all together.

The PERFECT day!

14 comments

  1. Looks like such a perfect day! Congratulations again to your sister. Such a miracle indeed. She must be so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your sister! The food looks awesome. -Hanna Lei

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Looks like such a fun shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the name they've picked out if it's a girl? :)

    ashleynicoleholmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. um ok cutest theme EVER!! and also my favorite book of all time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little books! I live on Nantucket and I buy the Moby-Dick one for all my friends that have babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! Congrats to the whole family! Looks like a great party - such a clever theme! I love the little milk jugs for the guests!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cutest party theme & give me all those cookies please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO precious!!! What a beautiful shower!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute party! you guys did a great job decorating for your sister! I love the simple milk and cookie theme too!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was so much fun! Everything turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was so fun with everyone who showed up and it turned out darling! I'm so glad we were able to pull it off.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!