mom's best network & gap event...


A few weeks ago I got to attend the Mom's Best Network and Gap Event at the University Mall. We got to shop around Gap's summer style and put together outfits. I loved mingling with old friends and meeting some new people too. I have always been a huge fan of the Gap, and was not disappointed to find some great pieces for summer that I also feel I could easily transition into fall. I am in love with the Gap's 1969 collection!
 
Stokke was also there and showed us their sleek line of strollers, and nursery wares. I don't have any kids yet, but I am getting to that stage in life where these things are exciting me! Sashi and I had too much fun playing around with them :)
 
Photos taken by the talented Bre’an of ST8 of MIND   www.steightofmind.com Copyright 2013
 
Group photo: Gentri Lee, Shannon from Style with Shannon, Tana Hallows from Mom's Best, Sashai from Moiology, and Aubry from Finding Beautiful Truth.
 

28 comments

  1. looks like fun! I too love the Gap, specially for my baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks super fun. Stokkes seem to be getting even more stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this hair colour on you lady!! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures! Looks like a fun event!

    xox

    http://thattallgirlinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was bummed I couldn't go.. I was working that night :/ You look really good though, I love your shirt and your hair looks amazing.


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I so wish I could have been there! It sounds like it was lots of fun! Love your jeans :)
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was sad you weren't there! I was hoping to finally meet you :)!!!

      Delete
  7. This looks like such a blast! Wish I lived in Utah. (No, seriously!)

    XO,
    Samm
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard about their 1969 collection. I guess I'll have to look it up! Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is great I wish I could of went.. There is not alot of mama blogging events in az :O(

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bottom picture of you is adorbs. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like such a great time!! Seeing stuff like this makes me wish I lived farther north so I could meet some awesome/lovely bloggers like yourself!! :) Thanks for sharing!!

    xo,
    Shio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There always seems to be a ton of stuff going on up here huh?! haha Where exactly do you live? I got to Southern Utah alot!

      Delete
  12. sounds fun and you look darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like such a fun event! I actually haven't shopped at GAP in years, I should give it another try because it looks like they've got some cute stuff!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like it was a great time! Gap is my favorite! Wearing it today. Trendy but always has the classics every girl needs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What cute pictures. The one of you at the end is great. Glad you were able to participate. Looks like it was a hit. Take care,

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved your outfit and your hair looks gorg!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  17. epps loving the photo of all the fabulous blogger babes! i loveee love your hair omgosh your hair is like spun silk! so gorgy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You guys all look ADORABLE! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun night! Love your top.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your hair is soooo pretty!!

    xoxo

    http://www.onestilettoatatime.com

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!