learn something.

I need to relax a bit more, and have some fun :) Can't wait to do that when I get a little break next week, Spring break WOOT WOOT!

Silly Lessons...
+ Trevor has officially become one of the weirdest people I know, haha. You learn so much about a person after you have lived with for awhile. I thought I had seen every side of his personality until last night...

+ If you are going to have a "define the relationship" conversation on the phone, lets not do it in public so loud in the library that everyone can hear all your "jersey shore" details. This really isn't my lesson, but should be someone else's... I guess I learned to be careful where you have personal conversations on your cell phone. You never know who is listening and can hear you!

+ I should just know that until I graduate.... everything else is probably going to fall to the wayside. 

Serious Lessons...
+ The temple is a beautiful place, that I need make sure I am going to more often. Yesterday morning was the best :)

+I may give him a hard time, but Trevor really tried to make this week more bearable for me, and it was HIS birthday! I think I need to make it up to him BIG time.

+My sister is one of the strongest people I know. Actually lets make that my two sisters. I have amazing sisters who are examples to me every day. Really, I do.


Link up your lessons here! (&please, if you link up you really should have done the post, or at least have the button that shows you plan on doing them in the future. Some people just linked up there blogs and haven't participated.)

10 comments

  1. Okay, now I want to know what Trevor did last night that makes you realize he is weirder than you thought. Yes, you need to let other things fall by the wayside until graduation. I'm glad you love the Temple and you should take advantage of all the beautiful Temples around you as you may not live there much longer. You do have two very strong and amazing sisters and I have six wonderful and amazing children :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what I learned this week is that I don't need 6 kids around to get dirt and black marks on my carpet. My husband does that just fine by himself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am I supposed to put a link to my post each week? I'm kind of confused!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know a lot of people that need to learn silly lesson #2...;) It's a GREAT life lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute! i love posts like this. have a great weekend :) xo

    cksxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pic is soo funny! check out my lessons learned.

    norma
    norma-inthisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love going to the temple! Its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been living with my husband for almost 2 and a half years and I'm still learning new things about him! I think that's part of what makes a relationship interesting. Loving this new series of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I needed to laugh and your picture really made laugh. Thanks for posting it!!! :)

    Hope you're having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so true, after you live with someone for awhile, you see a whole other side to them. The weird side! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!