learn something.


I think it is about time we mix things up a bit! I want to start a new series on my blog! Every Friday I am going to gather together a list of all the things I have learned from the week. I mean, they say you should learn something new every day right? So why not share all the random to major lessons we have learned through out the week with each other?
This can be from silly to serious, and I hope some of you decide to join me!

+ add this fellow to your blog when you link up so your friends can join in....



Crowley Party

Just fill out the form below. Put your name and blog title in the "Link Title" area. (If you wanna start doing this regularly, it's probably best to just make a blog label for your Lessons Learned and link THAT up. okee dokee artichokee?)

Lets link it up!

8 comments

  1. Oh that is such a good idea! I love the quote from Lincoln at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea!!

    Think I'm gonna join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea! I can't wait to participate!

    Have a great evening!

    xo
    melissa @champagne wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very cool :) I'm super excited about joining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like both of those quotes! What I good idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the quote and I love the idea. Thanks for visiting my blog! Do you ever like to do art giveaways? I do... maybe we'd make a great team?

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!