Marvelous Moms Club - The Business of Blogging


Over the past year I have become obsessed with listening to podcasts and audio books! It is the best for long drives, cleaning up around the house, or for when I take Ella on a walk. I was pretty flattered when Kirsten from Marvelous Mom's Club asked me to be apart of her podcast, especially since I had been listening to it for months! She has some really great interviews with woman from all walks of life with all different experiences. 

My episode aired yesterday, and I am talking all about how I got into the world of blogging and turned social media into a business. It was a lot of fun just chatting away about so many different things; motherhood, business, entrepreneurship, personal progress, you name it we probably talked about it. She even somehow called that I was pregnant which is pretty funny because I had NO CLUE that I was already expecting when we taped this. 

If you head on over to her site you can access my blogging e-book FOR FREE and a 15% OFF discount code to my shop Lunaby Baby!

Thanks again for having me Kirsten, it is always fun to chat with you! XO

6 comments

  1. Just listened to this! Loved it! So happy for all of you success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love podcasts, they are wonderful and so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE audiobooks, they are just so great!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am listening to your podcast right now and just loving it! I'm definitely feeling inspired to get going with my goals!

    www.caseylandblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!