16 Weeks Pregnant Update + Vlog ❤

My top is from ARDEN for those who have asked. LOVE ALL THEIR STUFF!

How far along: I am 16 weeks and 2 days!

How big is baby: The size of an avocado

Weight Gain: Haven't weighed myself this week but I think I have put on a few pounds.

Maternity clothes: I am starting to wear more of my maternity tops and while I can fit into my regular pants, I am having to start doing the hair band trick on my jeans by the afternoon ;) haha

Stretch marks: No new ones!

Sleep: Thankfully so far no issues! .

Craving: Same old, same old. Cereal, PB + J's and Macaroni and Cheese. This time around I find that I am almost not in the mood for food. Which is kind of depressing cause I live for food haha

Feeling: I am getting anxious to find out what we are having! Ella and I are off to Arizona for a trip and soon after we get back we will be finding out the gender and I couldn't be more excited. I JUST WANT TO KNOW!

I put together a fun little pregnancy update via a vlog if you want to watch that for some more insight and a peek into my day.


2 comments

  1. you look beautiful!! i'm dying over that top

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!