Ten + Eleven Months 💛

 

I am playing catch up with this update! I have been so busy with Lunaby Baby and house projects I didn't get a chance to do Ella's ten month update, so today you get an overall update on the past two months. Today Ella is eleven months old! She has grown leaps and bounds and is more toddler than baby these days!

+ Ella is obsessed with waving hi and goodbye to everyone! It is the cutest thing ever, and no matter what mood she is in if you wave, she will wave! If you say, "Say Bye!" she waves. It is adorable. 

+ Ella got her two front teeth! My perfect sleeping baby woke up in the night for a few weeks there because of these two, but once they popped through she went back to sleeping through the night. Thank goodness! We have been way too spoiled with Ella's good sleeping I wasn't prepared for that.

+ Ella is incredibly observant. One example is she loves when women have painted finger nails. She notices it instantly and very carefully examines the finger nail. Touching it, looking at it, and getting very excited. She is already proving to be into girlish things! haha 

+ Another example of Ella's paying attention is that she is starting to mimick everything. The other day she picked up a cell phone, put it up to her ear, and started chatting away on it! I couldn't believe it. It was so funny! They really are paying attention to everything. Trevor's parents were also in town and Grandma was singing a song and snapping her fingers - Ella started trying to snap her fingers also! I just can't get enough of watching her learn. 

+ Ella has been scaling the furniture for months now, and is so close to trying to stand on her own and walk. You can see the wheels turning as she tries to free-stand all by herself. I think first steps aren't too far away!

+ Ella is eating everything in sight. We are still breastfeeding all day (around five times a day) and she has breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks! She basically eats all day I have no idea how she is so small. She eats anything you put in front of her but her favorites seem to be peanut butter sandwiches, quesadillas, yogurt melts, and any scraps her daddy will give her from what he is eating! haha

+ Ella has also been "dancing" this is where she moves her head back and forth. It is so funny because she is imitating the way Trevor is when he listens to his music. I capture the funniest video of them "head banging" together to some metal. Priceless. 

+ Another funny thing Ella has started doing is putting herself to bed! Every day this past week as we do her night time routine I will be singing and cuddling her and she pulls herself out of my arms and to her crib, so I lay her down and she promptly settles down for the night without a peep. It is the craziest thing and Trevor and I are left scratching our heads as to why she has been doing this? I mean, we aren't complaining, but weird! haha I am sure it won't last, although I wouldn't mind!

Ella has the sweetest nature. She loves to cuddle, and give you kisses. She will even try and share her food with you, or her toys. She is just so happy and fun! She is quiet, but chatty at the same time, it is kind of hard to describe her personality. She really seems to be a blend of Trevor and I so far and it is fun watching her personality unfold. Our days are spent playing, eating, reading books (she is actually sitting and listening now!), cuddling, and of course end in numerous games of chase with mom and dad. Chase at the end of the day is the best for all us, Ella's permanent grin and laughter makes the whole house happy :) We just can't believe we are one month away from having had this baby girl in our lives for a whole year. Ella, we sure love you!

4 comments

  1. Love that sweet girl! Sad we don't live closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, so cute! I met a baby yesterday who was absolutely obsessed with my bright blue nails - it was the sweetest!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Every One Out Here.

    I'm from USA Dallas. Am writing this great article to appreciate the good work of Dr IyaryI. I have been married for 2 years with pain and agony because my husband left me for another lady. I was reviewing some post on the internet on how i could get back my husband then, i saw a post by Kim Carberry from Canada. who testified of Dr IyaryI the almighty spiritual caster. I contacted Kim Carberry to confirm about Dr IyaryI and she guaranteed me and gave me the courage to contact Dr IyaryI for help. So, i contacted him and he assured me that my days of sorrows are over that i will get back my husband within 24 hours. I did all what he told me and am very happy today that my husband is back to me and we are now living happily like never before and i can boldly and proudly testify to the world that Dr IyaryI is a good and remarkable helper that specializes on different kind of spells. If you need his help, then contact him on E-mail: (driayaryi2012@hotmail.com) And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr IyaryI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I Finally Got Helped  !! I'm so excited right now, I just have to share my testimony on this Forum.. The feeling of being loved takes away so much burden from our shoulders. I had all this but I made a big mistake when I cheated on my wife with another woman  and my wife left me for over 4 months after she found out..  I was lonely, sad and devastated. Luckily I was directed to a very powerful spell caster Dr Emu who helped me cast a spell of reconciliation on our Relationship and he brought back my wife and now she loves me far more than ever.. I'm so happy with life now. Thank you so much Dr Emu, kindly Contact  Dr Emu Today and get any kind of help you want.. Via Email emutemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!