Salsa Cucumber Salad


One of my favorite salads is the Cherry Tomato Avocado Salad I recently shared. So when I found this recipe I HAD to try it too! They didn't give it a name, so I went ahead and dubbed it the salsa cucumber salad, since it really is like salsa met a salad and created this beauty of a dish. There are so many variations you could do with this salad and they really are the most refreshing meals! With it being so easy to make, go ahead and get creative this summer!

Salsa Cucumber Salad

1 English cucumber, diced
1 can black beans, rinsed
1 1/4 cups corn
1 red pepper, diced
1 cup cherry tomatoes (I used half red, half yellow)
1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro, chopped
1 lime
1 avocado, diced
Salt and pepper to taste

TOSS TOGETHER - ENJOY!

Post a Comment

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!