Lunaby Baby - Vintage Baby Rompers


I wanted to give a little shout out to something I have been working on. These adorable vintage rompers from Lunaby Baby! These baby rompers are a nod to the past; with a classic romper cut, and touch of lace. They can be paired with overalls, leggings, tights... or simply bare legged for your little one to cool off during the hot months. The light, breathable fabric is perfect for summer! They come in gingham, and polka dots.

The rompers are only $14.95 and I wanted to let you guys know about it in case you wanted to pick some up for the 4th! These colors just scream Fourth of July and Summer.

3 comments

  1. Great collections you got. Yellow dress is very nice. Thanks for sharing you nice collections.
    clothes for baby Boy

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!