Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack Review + Giveaway + Promo Code
Long before I was even close to having kids, I loved Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bags. The beautiful patterns, and smart design made me put one of these bags on the top of my list to get once I had a little one of my own. Because of this long love affair, I was pretty tickled when they reached out to me for a collaboration! I am excited to also be able to offer YOU the chance to win one of your own diaper bags, more specifically one of the Boxy Backpack Diaper Bags! You can enter by checking out the giveaway details on my Instagram, @alyciagrayce.
And if that wasn't already awesome, if you enter code: PARTY at checkout on Petunia.com and receive a FREE Wanderlust Wallet in London Mist + free shipping with a $75 purchase. Good through the month of March!
Besides the fact that these diaper bags come in an array of colors and patterns, they have everything you could ever want. There are FIVE things about this bag that really make it a stand out for me.
1. The fact that it is a back pack! When you are out and about you need BOTH hands, and even a shoulder strap requires you to tilt a little and make it just uncomfortable enough to not feel like your as mobile as you would like to be. A back pack feature in a diaper bag has become a must for me while running errands.
2. The other feature I love about this bag is the changing pad that zips out of its own little department. I was dumbfounded by the lack of diaper changing tables in bathrooms at restaurants, etc. when you are out. Not only does this provide a soft, clean space for you to change your little one, it even has a great little storage section for your diapers and wipes! I love, love, love this. Having this element to your diaper bag, especially if your traveling is SO convenient.
3. And that leads to the next thing I love about this bag. The entire diaper bag has amazing storage and keeps everything you need organized so you can easily get to what you need. In some of my other bags I hate how messy it can get and you feel like you are digging around for forever to find what you need. I love that everything has a place!
4. The bag is made with a wipe-able material so that you can easily clean it. With messy little ones this will really give your diaper bag longevity to look good and last you multiple kids!
5. Two words, Stroller Straps! Genius idea. Whoever invented this is probably living the life. While my stroller comes with great storage, it is nice to not have to put this in it and have it easily accessible to me while I am on the go.
Basically every aspect of this diaper bag is so well thought out, it is no surprise it is a top seller!
Dress and Coat C/O: ARDEN // Ella's Headband C/O: Bloomies Handmade // Diaper Bag C/O: Petunia Pickle Bottom
Not sure what face Ella is pulling here... possibly her attempt at Derek Zoolander's "Blue Steel" haha
Again, don't forget to enter the giveaway going on at my Instagram (@alyciagrayce) for your chance to win one of the Boxy Backpack Diaper Bags!
And if you are ready to just grab one now use code: PARTY at checkout on Petunia.com and receive a FREE Wanderlust Wallet in London Mist + free shipping with a $75 purchase.
GET THE PARTY STARTED
♥ the best day
♥ bikinis & diet coke
♥ disguised blessings
♥ a novel about my feelings
♥ a "utah" mormon
♥ twenty five before twenty five
♥ blonde hair
♥ four eyes
♥ remember to be kind
♥ arm pit hair