Thanksgiving 2015

 

Since Christmas is right around the corner I figured I should probably blog about our Thanksgiving! For the last few years with being in school and working, we haven't traveled to our homes for Thanksgiving. We decided that now we are done with law school and I am at home it is a lot more doable to take the time off to see family. We headed out to St. George this year where Trevor is from. We have been itching to get out since we had a pretty lame summer bound to the house with me being extremely swollen pregnant and Trevor with his broken foot, haha. I made a little vlog of the weekend :)

1 comment

  1. So glad you never got super sick and took care of that clogged milk duct quickly. I love how Ella keeps looking at the camera :) What a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!