Tubby Todd Bath Co & The Baby Cubby

 


Remember back in July when I talked about the awesome Baby Cubby event I went to? Well they are at it again, and this time they have teamed up with a brand I am obsessed with, Tubby Todd Bath Co. I may be biased because the mom behind the brand is from my hometown of San Diego! But that aside, I have been wanting to snatch up some more bath products from their line for Ella and since they are co-hosting the event, everything in the store will be 10% OFF - perfect! There will be giveaways, and even more deals, food etc. And besides all the great discounts, there will be plenty of fun for your littles as well. Read below for more details! I am going to try my best to get me and Ella out to this, hope to see you there!



Event Details
The Baby Cubby is having a Pop-Up Shop & After Hours Party on September 22nd from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m with Tubby Todd!  This won't be your average "meet & shop" event.  They'll have fun kids activities like making moose masks, a bounce house, a fun photo booth + lots of great giveaways, food, & of course sales & storewide discount from The Baby Cubby.  

Below are a few highlights & you can see all the event information on our website HERE.

What: Pop-Up Shop & After Hours Kickoff Party with Tubby Todd Bath co. 
Where: The Baby Cubby Store at 71 S. 1380 W. Lindon, UT 84042 Suite #2 - (801) 770-0584
When: September 22nd from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. 

- Free Activities For the Kids (free kids crafts like making moose masks + a bounce house!)
- Enjoy Some Treats (cotton candy, popcorn, refreshments, & drinks)
- Lots of Great Giveaways (100's in gift cards + Tubby Todd products)
- Event exclusive sales from The Baby Cubby (storewide 10% discount and more!)

5 comments

  1. Never heard of this before, I like the sound of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi you should really come check us out we do magic shows. www.philipandhenry.com or you can contact us at 1-800-863-5738 or email us at goodshow@philipandhenry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi you should really come check us out we do magic shows. www.philipandhenry.com or you can contact us at 1-800-863-5738 or email us at goodshow@philipandhenry.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this shop looks amazing. so many beautiful products...

    ReplyDelete
  5. this shop looks amazing. so many beautiful products...

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!