Thankfully we have the internet today and you can find an answer or suggestion for just about everything. I swear, without the internet I don't know how I would have found out that you are supposed to track when and how often your baby poops! Who knew? I mean, I don't track how often I poo, but now that I am thinking about it that is something my mom still asks me about sometimes, ha, so who knows. I am sure I would have asked my mom eventually once it came to mind. But that is the scary part, there are so many things to think about that I don't know I should be thinking about. That is what makes this whole parenting thing a little nerve-racking. I am starting to think the learning curve is going to be intense for Trevor and I, haha. But like I said, thankfully we have resources today that make learning this stuff instant, and make the life of a new mom a little easier. The internet and other moms giving suggestions via social media are a big help!
1. Baby Connect ($4.99) - Particularly when your baby is a newborn, you’re going to worry about a lot of things. Baby Connect gives you a place to easily store information such as how steadily your baby is growing, how often they’re feeding, how frequent their naps are, and when their vaccines or medications were last given. You can easily share it with others too, proving ideal if you have multiple caregivers.
2. My Baby Today (Free) - Offering a personalized guide to your baby’s first year, along with plenty of checklists to see how they’re progressing, My Baby Today is a good all around app. A sleep guide offers advice and tracking, while a feeding section does the equivalent for breast-feeding or formula. A Q&A section helps answer any of your concerns too.
3. The Bump (Free) - Designed for newborns, as well as expecting parents, The Bump offers a plethora of real-time parenting advice, along with expert articles and an active community. Week-by-week checklists ensure that you’re on top of things and you can easily keep track of photos of your bump, as well as your bundle of joy.
4. Baby Bundle (Free) - Offering a little bit of everything, Baby Bundle makes it easy to monitor your baby’s daily activities, track their growth, as well as catch up on health information and keep your vaccinations in order. There’s even an interactive forum and parenting guide available for advice.
5. Eat Sleep (Free) - Focusing on tracking your baby’s eating, sleeping, and diaper habits, Eat Sleep makes it easy to know how long your baby is breastfed for, how frequent diaper changes are and how productive they are, plus how many naps your baby is enjoying. It’s these little things that ensure you can keep a routine going.
The use of our mobile devises offer us so much! We have these amazing apps, the ability to connect with other moms for help, you can even get rewards for doing your regular shopping! Take for example the Diaper Genie product I picked up at Target. When you buy participating Diaper Genie products, if you snap a picture of your store receipt using your phone (or you can upload it) and create your own Mommy Time Rewards profile, your purchase gives you points that you can redeem for Rewards. Rewards is cash, for example 1,000 points = $10 rewards, 1,500 points = $15 rewards. If you are shopping for these items anyways why wouldn't you do this? Especially when it is a click of a button from you phone!
Be sure to take advantage of the Diaper Genie “Mommy Time” Rewards Program! Earn points to use towards great rewards for yourself every time you buy or register for Diaper Genie products.
Snap: Take a photo of your store receipt using your mobile phone or upload a photo of your receipt or baby registry from your desktop and create your own Mommy Time Rewards profile at www.MommyTimeRewards.com
Redeem: Log in to your Mommy Time Rewards account to redeem your points for eGift Card rewards. Mom can reward herself with her favorite products from participating retailers like Sephora and Zappos, or eGift Cards for massages, dining and more!
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Diaper Genie® but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #PlaytexEssentials http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV