E.L.F. Cosmetics Beauty Haul & Review


I recently uploaded this selfie on insatgram and got a TON of questions regarding the lipstick color I am wearing. It is from e.l.f. of all places and a total steal. I have been loving it for the start of winter. I also realized I never posted this haul I did on e.l.f. cosmetics. If you haven't heard of them, allow me to introduce you to the best bang for your buck in regards to beauty, enjoy! XO



PRODUCTS MENTIONED BELOW:

e.l.f. Matte Lip Color

e.l.f. High Definition Powder - Translucent


e.l.f. All Over Color Stick

e.l.f. Eyelid Primer

e.l.f. Zit Zapper

e.l.f. Studio Stipple Brush

e.l.f. Studio brush Set


My Favorite Brush - C. Brush

7 comments

  1. I never thought about purchasing an e.l.f. product. I hate to sound so judgmental, but I always assumed since those items were less expensive, they weren't as good quality. It's a nice reminder that wonderful products/items can be both inexpensive and effective!

    ~ Christina
    http://www.mabellechristina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is EXACTLY what I thought! We have been missing out girl :)

      Delete
  2. You're totally the reason I've been wearing e.l.f. cosmetics for the last 3 months! Thanks so much for this video!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute video!!! I must admit the same thing…I always thought e.l.f was just a cheap brand and I was too afraid to try anything on my face because it can be sensitive from time to time. Thank you for introducing some awesome products…on my way to target now!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, GO TRY IT! Plus, if you don't like it, you didn't break the bank or anything. But trust me, you will find something you LOVE.

      Delete
  4. I've always wondered about their products... but now I'm convinced I'll have to try a few things out :) Love the video! You look GORGEOUS as always!

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!