I'M LOVING: HOLIDAY GIFT SETS
The other day a co-worker came over to my desk to show me a gift set she had recently purchased from Sephora. We each took turns looking at all the different high end lip products she got in just this one set for less than $60. There is nothing that gets me giddier then a gift set because you get to try a ton of new products for a fraction of the cost. I always find them to make great stocking stuffers, and it was actually through a Benefit Gift Set in my stocking one year that I found and fell in love with the Benefit Hoola Bronzer which is my pride and joy! Since this is the time of year where all the great gift sets come out, I thought I would put together a bunch of my favorites!
1. I have heard people rave about Ole Henriksen and I have been dying to try it out! I am specifically interested in the Truth Serum™ Collagen Booster, but would love to get my hands on a little bit of everything. This is a great way to try it out without commiting to buying the full bottle sizes!
2. One of my hands down favorite lipsticks comes from the Kat Von D Line, so the idea of getting a bunch of sample lipsticks for only $39 makes my heart flutter! I NEED THIS!
3. The Sephora Favorites Superstars Box contains bestselling, head-to-toe beauty essentials! I can already spot a handful of my personal favorites, and this would be such a great way to see why everyone else is loving these products!
4. These iconic Shea Butter Hand Creams would make the perfect gift for your co-workers or girlfriends. Buy the box and hand out the creams! $8.40 a person isn't too shabby!
5. A perk-me-up lip and cheek kit in assorted pinks! I love Benefit, and this cute little number is calling my name.
6. Another Sephora Favorites box, I know, I know, but I can't help myself. I love seeing and trying out what other people are loving because odds are YOU WILL TOO! Plus this one has glamorous party essentials, packed into a festive metallic clutch.
7. I have been a lover of Bare Minerals for years. If you have been wanting to try them out without breaking the bank, this is the perfect starter kit!
8. I have been wanting to try out Glamglow for FOREVER, but the price tag has always scared me off. But this trio of Glamglow bestselling skincare treatment masks retailed at $118 for $68 might push me to try them out.
9. I LOVE PERFUME. Sephora is KNOWN for their perfume Samplers! Inside this box, you’ll find 14 samples of some of our most sought-after women’s perfumes. Choose your favorite, and then take the included scent certificate to any US Sephora store* to redeem for a full-size bottle of your favorite featured fragrance at no extra cost. So you are basically paying for one full size bottle and a TON of free samples.... WIN, WIN!
10. Buxom Lip Glosses are the BOMB. I would die to try all of them!!!
11. I have recently become obsessed with Sephora Formula X nail polishes. This limited-edition collection of 22 mini nail polishes would be a great gift for any nail lover!
12. I have seen Youtubers rave about First Aid Beauty Skin products and you can't beat the value of this gift set! $48.00 $ ($100 value)
13. And last but not least, the box that started it all. The Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip. This is the gift set my co-worker brought in. A 17-piece, must-have lip sampler set of sticks, glosses, liners, treatments, tars, liquids, balms, and creams in an irresistible array of red, pink, nude, and berry shades. *sigh*
GET THE PARTY STARTED
♥ the best day
♥ bikinis & diet coke
♥ disguised blessings
♥ a novel about my feelings
♥ a "utah" mormon
♥ twenty five before twenty five
♥ blonde hair
♥ four eyes
♥ remember to be kind
♥ arm pit hair