When it comes to headphones, Trevor and I use them all the time. Trevor uses them for when he is recording music, and I use them mostly for listening to music while I am working out. When Trevor studies he also likes to have absolute silence, which can be hard when we are both in a tiny apartment together and I want to watch a movie or listen to music while I am cleaning. So head phones have been a God send for us two in our small place together.
If that wasn't enough the Monster N-TUNE HD On-Ear Headphones also have a built-in ControlTalk remote, so your N-TUNE headphones can control your phone and your music, allowing you to easily pause your track and receive calls. Pretty awesome!
- Lightweight design
- Low-profile, right-angle connector
- ControlTalk Universal controls your phone and music
- Tangle-free cables
- Color: Candy Assorted
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/2/13 – 11/1/13.Please let me know if you have any questions.