half marathon 13.1

 

Here we go again! On my list of 25 before 25 I had put that I wanted to run another Half Marathon by my next birthday. I have been avoiding this one. After the full Marathon last year I decided I was pretty much done with running forever, I felt like I did my time! However, I really like the goal of training for something, so I put it on my list. Oh how quickly the mind forgets...

Ever since moving to Provo I have seen the excitement that surrounds the Provo Halloween Half Marathon. It sounded like the perfect half to do, I mean, there are costumes involved so obviously that makes it awesome! But I didn't want to do it alone, so I encouraged my friend Diana who has been killing it with her weight loss and running to do it with me. She was hesitant, but I know she will be amazing. I think she will probably pass me up because she is way ahead on her training than I am. I am excited to run another marathon, and to do with it someone who has become a dear friend.

12 comments

  1. colorful sport outfit..i love your shoes.xo

    www.joselovincolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a better woman than I! If I am running, someone is chasing me with a knife...or trying to tickle me. Good luck, girl.
    Blessings,
    Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so inspired by anyone who decides to run any sort of marathon or 1/2 marathon. I am just not a runner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, girl. Definitely a tough goal, but something you've done and know you can do again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always admired people who can run because I am not a runner! You go girl, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm running a half marathon in Oct too! Training is totally kicking my butt but I'm kind of loving it! I haven't run one since the spring after I got married and now I'm thinking maybe I'll do one in between every baby...we'll see! Props to you for running a full! That's so impressive to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of a Halloween half! not so much the running, but Halloween is my fav holiday, haha! going to check out Ryan's blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Halloween half sounds fun - you will rock this. I so need to sign up for another half as motivation to train a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Idea to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 15 Pounds within Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!