My guitar playing husband...



Last week me and Trevor got some dinner to go and drove down to Provo, because Trevor was going to be performing at the "Velour." He played two songs, and did such a great job! He is just so talented and I love that he shares it with others (even though he gets nervous.) Below is a little clip of one of his songs he performed.

 

 
 Got a tad bored waiting for him to go up. Cherry Boots.


Here is a snip bit of a song he played! --->OH and he wrote it :)




The End.


7 comments

  1. your blog is pretty great. the picture of your glove on fire made me laugh. cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun is that???? Great pics of Trevor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those really are good pictures of Trevor. He is soooo good! I'm glad you shared the video. How fun for you to go and watch him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Love your cherry boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Your boots are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so I just looked at this again and in the pictures Trevor is wearing his wedding ring. I thought he didn't like to play with his ring on and that he usually takes it off. Did he forget or is he getting used to playing with it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so funny he gets nervous...the best ones do :)

    ReplyDelete

Howdy Ho :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have enabled the forum feature on my comments so we can all interact in conversation. So if you leave a question, look back for a reply!